Even though Microsoft 365 provides a wide range of different communication methods, email continues to be the primary tool for business communication for many organizations. In this topic, users will learn how to effectively use Outlook across devices to take control of their inbox.
- Overview of how to access email using Outlook across devices
- Best practices for effective email management
- Real-life examples of how to use Outlook to manage email more effectively
This topic includes 3 videos.
A quick overview of managing email using Outlook
Duration 1:27 min
In this quick overview video, users will see how Outlook can be used across devices to stay on top of email and daily schedules. This video can effectively be used as a “teaser” video in newsletters or enterprise social media to spark interest.
Take control of your inbox
Duration 13:34 min
In this introduction video, users are given a walk-through of the various versions of Outlook – on a Windows computer, on the web, and on a mobile device. Users are given an overview of the key highlights as well as best practices for effective email management.
After watching this introduction video, users will:
- Be familiar with the Outlook experience across devices
- See how new enhancements in Outlook can improve email processing
- Know about best practices for effective email management
Effectively manage your email using Outlook from anywhere
Duration 10:29 min
In this story-based tutorial, users will see how productivity expert Ulrika Hedlund uses Outlook across devices throughout her day to stay on top of her inbox and effectively communicate from anywhere. The story-based tutorial is designed to inspire, motivate and educate users.
After watching this story-based tutorial, users will know how to:
- Use the Outlook mobile app to archive and follow up on messages
- Set up a system to manage email
- Use @mentions to communicate more effectively
- Use Outlook groups for group conversations
- Use “Quick Steps” to quickly prioritize and categorize email