Sharing files, participating in conversations and meeting each other online is crucial for teams to work effectively together. Teams in Office 365 enable teams to work smarter together by providing them with one unified app that brings together all the tools they need to be productive.
- Overview of when and how to use Teams
- Getting started with Teams
- Real-life examples of working better together
This topic includes 3 videos.
A quick overview of Teams
Duration 1.56 min
In this quick overview video, users will be introduced to the main highlights of Microsoft Teams. This video can effectively be used as a “teaser” video in newsletters or enterprise social media to spark interest.
Duration 10.50 min
In this introduction video, viewers are given an overview of different ways to work smarter together using Office 365 Groups and Microsoft Teams.
- Overview of Office 365 Groups and Microsoft Teams
- How to set up an Office 365 Group
- How to get started using Microsoft Teams
- Best practices for when to use what
Accelerate results using Teams
Duration 10.13 min
In this story-based tutorial, users will see how productivity expert Ulrika Hedlund and her team use Microsoft Teams to quickly communicate and collaborate with each other to deliver on their commitments. The story-based tutorial is designed to inspire, motivate and educate users.
After watching this story-based tutorial, users will know how to:
- Navigate the Teams app
- Stay up to date on team activities
- Communicate 1-1, or 1-many using Teams from any device
- Meet online via Teams
- Share documents via Teams
- Create tabs and connectors to streamline information
Storyals is available as a Standard and Premium version. Get in touch with us if you are interested in the Premium version or if you have more than 500 users.
Streaming links + Downloadable video files
Make Storyals feel like your own! We’ll customize the content following your brand guidelines (colors, fonts and logos) and use a video backdrop of your choice.
$1.25 per user/3 months (2-19 users) to $0.95 per user/3 months (150-499 users)
Annual subscription price based on number of users and topics. Contact us to get a quote.