Sharing files, participating in conversations and meeting each other online is crucial for teams to work effectively together. Teams in Office 365 enable teams to work smarter together by providing them with one unified app that brings together all the tools they need to be productive.
- Overview of when and how to use Teams
- Getting started with Teams
- Real-life examples of working better together
This topic includes 3 videos.
A quick overview of Teams
Duration 2:09 min
In this quick overview video, users will be introduced to the main highlights of Microsoft Teams. This video can effectively be used as a “teaser” video in newsletters or enterprise social media to spark interest.
Duration 10:35 min
In this introduction video, viewers are given an overview of the benefits of Microsoft Teams and an explanation of what it is
- Overview of the benefits of using Microsoft Teams
- Understanding of Microsoft Teams using pictures
- Guidance on how to get started using Microsoft Teams
- Best practices and recommendations
Accelerate results using Teams
Duration 10:24 min
In this story-based tutorial, users will see how productivity expert Ulrika Hedlund and her team use Microsoft Teams to quickly communicate and collaborate with each other to deliver on their commitments. The story-based tutorial is designed to inspire, motivate and educate users.
After watching this story-based tutorial, users will know how to:
- Navigate the Teams app
- Stay up to date on team activities
- Communicate 1-1, or 1-many using Teams from any device
- Meet online via Teams
- Share documents via Teams
- Create tabs and connectors to streamline information