All the digital information we are accumulating, that can be saved in the cloud and accessed from anywhere, is a great asset – but, if not organized properly, it can become a burden. In this topic, users will learn how to effectively use OneNote to organize notes, photos, receipts, tasks, and much more.
- Getting started with a digital notebook
- Setting up OneNote across devices
- Real-life examples of effective use of OneNote
This topic includes 3 videos.
A quick overview of OneNote
Duration 1:44 min
In this quick overview video, users will get an overview of the benefits using a digital notebook in OneNote to get better organized and better prepared in their workday.
Duration 8:50 min
In this introduction video, viewers are given an overview of the benefits of OneNote and shown how to get started using it across devices.
- Introduction to OneNote
- How to set up OneNote to synchronize across devices
- A quick walk-through of OneNote
Declutter your life using a digital notebook in OneNote
Duration 10:51 min
In this story-based tutorial, users will learn how OneNote can effectively be used in a real-life scenario to be better prepared and have more effective meetings.
After watching this tutorial users will know how to:
- Gather and organize various types of information
- Prepare for a meeting
- Take effective meeting notes
- Search and share notes
- Access notes from anywhere