Storyals Lite Components
The Storyals SharePoint Communication site content (which includes Microsoft 365 learning pathways) is packaged into a template that is remotely deployed using BindTuning’s provisioning service. A theme is applied (Storyals branded or customer branded) to enhance the look and feel of the Storyals site.
Storyals Lite Installation Process
The installation is done over an online Microsoft Teams meeting. During the installation, the organization’s Microsoft 365 Global admin needs to be present to authenticate the installation. The following steps will be performed.
- Creation of an App Catalog (approx. 10 min.) if one doesn’t already exist
- Creation of an empty SharePoint Online communication site
- Provisioning of the Storyals Lite template and theme (approx. 20 min) using provisioning tool https://bindtuning.com/deploy
- Finalize theme visual settings (page title, menu width, etc.)
To successfully deploy Storyals Lite, the requirements defined by Microsoft to deploy Microsoft 365 learning pathways must be fulfilled. These requirements can be found here. In short, this is what is required:
- During the online installation, the person attending from your end must be a Global Administrator
- It is recommended that a Microsoft 365 end-user account is set up for Storyals to enable minor updates of the Storyals site