Are you launching Office 365 within your organization? Have you been using Office 365 for a while, but not seen adequate productivity gains due to poor adoption? If so, then this topic is the first step.
After watching the videos on this topic, users will understand what Office 365 is all about and the value it brings. Users will know how to access Office 365 across devices and they will be excited to use it and motivated to learn more.
- Introduction to the Office 365 video series
- Overview of Office 365
- Highlights of key improvements
This topic includes 3 videos.
A Quick Overview of Office 365
Duration 1:32 min
This short overview video that explains what Office 365 is, can effectively be used as a “teaser” video in newsletters or enterprise social media to spark interest.
Kick-start your Office 365 usage
Duration 8:46 min
This version of the introduction video is intended for organizations that have been using Office 365 for a while but that would like to increase more effective use of the tools.
In this version of the introduction video, users are encouraged to work smarter using the tools they have at hand. After watching this video, users will:
- Be familiar with the instructor and the video series
- Understand the breadth of the Office 365 toolset
- Be excited to start using more of Office 365 to increase productivity
Get more out of Office 365
Duration 11.57 min
In this video, users will be given step-by-step guidance on how to start using Office 365 across devices. After watching this video, users will:
- Know how to access Office across devices
- Be familiar with the online version of traditional Office applications
- Have a better understanding of the Office Pro Plus experience
- Know how to access Office 365 apps on a mobile device
Storyals is available as a Standard and Premium version. Get in touch with us if you are interested in the Premium version or if you have more than 500 users.
Streaming links + Downloadable video files
Make Storyals feel like your own! We’ll customize the content following your brand guidelines (colors, fonts and logos) and use a video backdrop of your choice.
$1.25 per user/3 months (2-19 users) to $0.95 per user/3 months (150-499 users)
Annual subscription price based on number of users and topics. Contact us to get a quote.