Drive digital workplace transformation
The Digital Community Gym is a dedicated employee community forum designed to motivate and encourage better use of Microsoft 365. The program is led by Storyals’ productivity experts via Microsoft Teams. Through this open-forum, users get inspiration and motivation to work smarter. Users get tips and tricks and a one-stop-shop to ask & share Microsoft 365 related questions.
The Digital Community Gym is designed to foster a culture of continuous learning and provides:
- Overall program management by seasoned Storyals Adoption Expert
- Set up of a dedicated team in your own Teams environment
- Set up of a dedicated private “Steering committee” channel for program management (reporting, etc.)
- Adoption activities aligned with your Microsoft 365 rollout strategy
- A customized welcome video:
- An adoption plan with dates for the assignment of the Storyals learning topics. Please see a sample plan here: Sample Microsoft 365 Adoption Plan | © Storyals.
- Information and tips from Storyals avatar “Stella”
- Unlimited answers to end-users productivity questions via the “General” channel in Microsoft Teams
- Two live webinars (per 3 month-engagement period) delivered by a Storyals expert on topic of choice (recorded for future reference)
- Hand-over to Community Manager at program completion
The Digital Community Gym is conducted over a period of 3 months. Sign up for a single period to kick-start your digital workplace program – or a full year to ensure full workplace transformation.
Fill out the form below and we will send you a quote!