Microsoft 365 Mini Bootcamp
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to become a digital workplace champion – or to get your entire team signed up to build the required skills for today’s digital business environment. In this 14-day bootcamp you will have access to a full Microsoft 365 lab environment and the Storyals Pro learning solution. You will be able to experience working together, hands-on in Microsoft Teams, and learn from Storyals’ productivity experts how to enhance your performance in the digital workplace.
“The Bootcamp provided a great overview of the many benefits (and some realistic challenges) of using MS365 in the workplace. The Storyals videos and slides are hands-down the most enjoyable way to learn about the digital workplace.”
– Previous Mini bootcamp attendee
Scope of the Mini Bootcamp
- Learn how to effectively use Teams, Planner, To Do, Forms, and other Microsoft 365 apps in real-life scenarios
- 5 hours of instructor-led online sessions
- 5 hours of on-demand self-paced learning
- 14 days access to a full Microsoft 365 lab environment
- 14 days access to the Storyals Pro learning solution
- 3 hours of hands-on exercises
- Unlimited Q&A’s and access to Storyals’ Productivity Expert for 14 days
- Certificates of completion
Who should attend?
This program is intended for driven business professionals who believe in the power of technology and have a desire to sharpen their digital skills, regardless of department. Prior knowledge of working with Microsoft Teams is beneficial, but not mandatory.
What will the program give?
After attending this bootcamp, participants will know
- Set up an manage a world-class team in Teams
- Communicate like a pro in Teams
- Effectively work with documents in Teams
- Manage tasks in To Do and Planner
- Leverage Teams to run bootcamps of your own
If you would like to have the above information in a printable pdf brochure, click here to download.
The full Mini Bootcamp with 14 days of unlimited access to instructor-led training and Storyals on-demand training content.
USD 945/person (Contact us for team discounts)
February 2021 bootcamp (Feb 8th – 17th, 2021) – Registration closed