Do you find it difficult to manage and lead your team in the digital workplace? Does it get complicated when employees don’t always work from the office and you have to communicate, plan and follow up via Teams? Making the digital office work, and making everyone feel included, is all about building strong digital leadership. This workshop focuses on how to become a better leader in the hybrid workplace, through effective hybrid meetings. The workshop is led by one of Storyals’ productivity coaches.
Who should attend: Managers and Executives
- Pre-engagement meeting with one of your stakeholders.
- 3-hour workshop for 4-10 people.
– Lead effective hybrid meetings – what, when, how
– Devices and technical solutions
– Meeting routines best practice
– Identifying and creating your own meeting routines
- Follow-up meeting with one of your stakeholders.
- New insights, understanding and best practices.
- Guidance and help in identifying your own meeting routines and creating processes that are accepted by everyone.
Price: 2,500 USD
Note: Some organizations can get this workshop sponsored by Microsoft. Fill in the interest form below to see if your organization is eligible.